• Applicants must be a member of NASW or join NASW to apply.
• Graduate and undergraduate students must be enrolled in a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school of social work in California.
• If applying as an undergraduate, you must be in your senior year with a declared social work major.
• If applying as a graduate student, you must be enrolled or accepted into a MSW program starting in the fall.
• Previous scholarship recipients are welcome to apply again with the understanding that applicants with no history of receiving this scholarship will have priority.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2017
Please apply here: http://www.naswca.org/?page=NativeAmericanApp
Email any attachments to NASWCa.NACouncil@gmail.com
Applicants will be notified by early November.
To become an NASW member: https://www.socialworkers.org/online-join/join.aspx