HealthLinkNow (HLN) was the first national Telemedicine organization to earn the Joint Commission Accreditation. Our 98% satisfaction rating from our patients is something we are proud of and work hard to maintain. As the leader in providing high quality Telepsychiatry and Teletherapy services, our systems are simple and easy to use.
We are looking for motivated clinicians who are committed to providing exceptional patient care from the convenience of your home or office.
We offer technology training and administrative support at no cost or financial risk. Our comprehensive high performance online clinic offers; training, scheduling, practice management and electronic health records.
HLN will take care of all administrative tasks, including:
- Clinician enrollment with Managed Care Organizations
- Patient on-boarding, intake screening and registration into our electronic medical record
- All Billing burdens so you can focus on providing quality care
- Schedule appointments according to your availability with appointment reminders/confirmations to ensure minimal no-show appointments
- Direct Patient Care
- Group Therapy
- Facility coverage
- Licensure in California
- Comfort with technology and distance-based management of patients
Join our outstanding team and enjoy the opportunity to work from anywhere.
For additional information, please contact:
Nancy Vartanian, Practice Manager
To learn more about HealthLinkNow visit our website at: www.healthlinknow.com