The Chapter is requesting proposals for 90-minute presentations covering a broad range of topics related to clinical practice issues for experienced practitioners.
2014 NASW-CA Annual Conference Date and Location
Friday – October 24, 2014 – Marriott Hotel, Burbank, CA
- Provides advanced-level themes taught by licensed experts (annual conference attendees have an average of 15 to 25 years of social work experience);
- Offers curriculum that has been highly rated by other audiences;
- Includes content specific to treatment modalities; and
- Emphasizes activities such as group discussion, vignettes, and case studies.
- Please complete and submit the application before 5:00pm on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
Select presenters will receive a 30 percent Annual Conference registration fee discount and one complimentary online course totaling 6 CEUs. The Chapter does not reimburse presenters for lodging, travel or any related expense.
For more information, please visit www.naswca.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=96 for an application or email Cheryl Raynak at firstname.lastname@example.org.