Exercising the authority under Governor Gavin Newsom’s Executive Orders N-39-20, the director of the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) issued the following waiver extensions today:
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-194 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 2)
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-195 Order Waiving License Renewal Requirements (Division 3)
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-196 Order Extending DCA-21-174, 21-154, 21-130, 21-106, 20-79, and 20-68, Extending Eligibility Periods to Take or Retake Examinations for Marriage Family Therapist, Educational Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, and Professional Clinical Counselor Applicants
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-197 Order Extending DCA-21-177, 21-155, 21-131, 21-107, 20-78, and 20-66, Extending Time to Satisfy Examination Requirements
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-198 Order Extending DCA-20-04 and 20-05, Extending Two April 14, 2020, Orders Relating to Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Supervision
- DCA Waiver DCA-21-199 Order Extending Occupational Therapy Applicant Eligibility
You can read the full waivers and see a list of current waivers on the DCA website.