The Children’s Bureau — together with its information service, Child Welfare Information Gateway — is pleased to announce that the 2014 National Foster Care Month website is now live. This year’s theme is “Building Blocks Toward Permanent Families” and the website provides resources for supporting permanence through reunification, kinship care, guardianship, and adoption, including resources specifically geared toward foster parents and youth.
Get ready for National Foster Care Month and spread the word:
- View this year’s resources about “Building Blocks Toward Permanent Families”
- Add a link to your email signature or a widget to your website
- Share the FAQ handout with colleagues at meetings and conferences
- Get inspired by real-life stories from families, youth, foster parents, caseworkers, and others
- Check out the outreach tools offered in the Promote section
Forward this email to your public information office, frontline workers, and other colleagues, and bookmark the website today. Be sure to check back in May for more updates, including the Presidential Proclamation, real-life stories videos, and much more!
For more information, contact Child Welfare Information Gateway at (800) 394.3366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.