Engaging students & field partners to vote in upcoming elections
Open forum for faculty, field, supervisors and students
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Eastern
Please join us for an interactive, open discussion about how schools of social work can:
- Join the Voting is Social Work and VotER Campaigns
- Build students’ civic literacy and engagement, including voting as a powerful tool for racial and social justice movements
- Ensure voter engagement efforts are nonpartisan and/or address concerns about partisanship
- Find resources for the classroom and field education (including activities for students that can count toward field hours)
- Learn how to use your VotER HEalthy Democracy Kit and resources
- Address potential barriers in the agency setting
- Share your schools’ successes and/or lessons learned
- Ask all those questions you might be afraid to ask!
This is an open forum, and we welcome experienced voices as well as those who are bringing this to their campus for the first time! For more information, contact email@example.com.
Register for the July 28th Webinar here.