Triage Cancer will be in Oakland, CA on March 21st to offer a FREE educational conference for individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, advocates, and oncology healthcare professionals.
Learn valuable information about navigating practical cancer survivorship issues, from beyond diagnosis, into post-treatment survivorship. The event will cover topics such as:
- Understanding health insurance, picking a health insurance plan, and appealing denials
- Accessing clinical trials
- How to work through treatment or take time off
- Applying for disability insurance
- Estate planning and other important documents
- Managing medical bills, finances, and getting financial help
- Becoming an empowered patient and advocate
- Dealing with how to grow after trauma
This conference is also open to advocates, health care professionals, and attorneys. The Triage Cancer Conference offers up to 6 FREE CEs to oncology nurses and social workers.
March 21, 2020
Registration: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Program: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Marriott Oakland City Center
Oakland, CA 94607