The NASW-CA Chapter is requesting proposals for 60-minute presentations covering a broad range of topics related to clinical practice issues for experienced practitioners.
Theme: The Time is Right for Social Work
- Micro/Mezzo in Children, Youth, and Families
- Micro/Mezzo in Health and Aging
- Micro/Mezzo in Anti-Violence & Crisis Intervention
- Micro/Mezzo in Clinical Social Work
- Macro Practice in Policy & Advocacy
- Macro Practice in Leadership and Program Management
NASW-CA 2022 Annual Conference – Virtual
- Friday – October 14, 2022 – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Friday – October 21, 2022 – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Optional in-person networking receptions will be announced.
- Provides advanced-level themes taught by licensed and non-licensed experts (annual conference attendees have an average of 15 to 25 years of social work experience)
- Offers curriculum that has been highly rated by other audiences
- Includes content specific to treatment modalities
- Include how content may apply to Macro level social work
- Emphasizes activities such as group discussion, vignettes, and case studies
- Include content that demonstrates respect, appreciation and knowledge of current diversity, inclusion, and equity issues related to the topic.
Application Deadline: Please complete and submit the application before 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Presenter Benefit: Presenters receive complimentary conference registration.
Contact: Cheryl Raynak at email@example.com