The School of Social Work at San Jose State University is continuing to grow and improve its BASW and MSW programs, including our online/hybrid masters degree. We are excited to announce 6 position openings.
Our main leadership is intact; we have a School Director, BASW Program Director, MSW Program Director, Field Education Director, and School Advisor. The roles you see advertised are opening due to faculty transitions and creation of new positions needed to support the School.
These are “lecturer” positions; we consider them vital faculty roles. Candidates may apply to one or multiple positions according to qualifications and interests.
1. School Coordinator (60% time)
2. Online/Hybrid MSW Program Coordinator (60% time)
3. Assistant Field Education Director (60% time)
4. Internship Coordinator for Online/Hybrid MSW Program (40% time)
5. Assistant Internship Coordinator for Online/Hybrid MSW Program (20% time)
6. Online/Hybrid MSW Program Advisor (20% time)
Please see the details for each position attached here. Application due date for all positions, and for full consideration, is Friday March 13, 2020.
Please feel free to share these opportunities with your networks, and contact Dr. Peter Allen Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.