Learn the content and strategies to pass the Clinical ASWB exam for social work licensing. This one-day workshop will walk social workers through the necessary steps to pass the ASWB exam and reduce test anxiety. Our next course will take place on Friday, August 27th, 2021!
Register by clicking here: https://www.cvent.com/d/mmq72l
This 6-hour course includes:
• Full day comprehensive virtual workshop that covers key exam content areas
• Six-month access to full Exam Guides and learning management system with access to book author, discussion board, study games, flashcards, and interactive study features
• Fifty question pretest that provides feedback on exam readiness
• Sample questions reviewed during the full day online, interactive session with Exam Guides’ author
• Comprehensive Study Guide Book – $95 value! – Social Work ASWB Clinical Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success, 2021 – THIRD EDITION. Springer Publishing
• Covers all the content areas on the examination, including new content from the DSM-5 added in 2015
• Includes a 170 question complete practice test (with explanations of the correct answers) that mirrors the exam
• Begins with a self-assessment section to help identify areas of strength and weakness
• Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence, including tips on dealing with test anxiety
• Developed by a highly respected educator of social work licensure candidates Registration Fees – includes course manual and 6 months access to full Exam Guides and learning management system.
• Please plan to join at 8:45am; Seminar runs 9:00am – 4:30pm
• A link for the pretest and information to join will be sent prior to the training
• A hardcopy of the manual will be mailed to the shipping address provided in registration
• Please make sure that you have access to a computer with a webcam – webcams should be on during the session
• Access to study products is good for six months from the time of activation – refunds cannot be given once you use the online access code and/or the book has been received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped and all items are non-refundable after August 13, 2021.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Accommodation requests should be emailed to email@example.com no later than July 27, 2021 in order to allow time to process requests.
Event cancellation policy: To receive a refund, requests must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Friday, August 13, 2021. A $35 cancellation fee will be applied. Non-refundable after August 13, 2021, no exceptions.
Register by: August 13, 2021
Please note this training does not cover the California Law and Ethics Exam.