NASW has created the following documents to assist members in understanding the clinical changes occurring in 2014. Questions about these documents should be addressed to Mirean Coleman, LICSW, senior practice associate at email@example.com.
- DSM-5 Frequently Asked Questions by Clinical Social Workers (PDF)
- Preparing for the ICD-10-CM Deadline in 2014 (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/assets/secured/documents/practice/clinical/icd10.pdf
- The Affordable Care Act and Clinical Social Workers (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/assets/secured/documents/practice/clinical/aca.pdf
- Electronic Health Records and Clinical Social Workers (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/practice/clinical/2013/122013.asp
- New CMS-1500 Form Effective April 1, 2014 (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/assets/secured/documents/practice/clinical/newcms.pdf
- 2014 Medicare Changes for Clinical Social Workers (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/assets/secured/documents/practice/clinical/medicarechanges.pdf
- Major Changes in 2014 for Clinical Social Workers (PDF) www.socialworkers.org/practice/clinical/2013/111913.asp