DATE: Wed, Sep 29, 2021, 9:00 AM – Thu, Sep 30, 2021, 2:00 PM PDT
Please join the Northern ACEs Collaborative (NAC) for a memorable 2-DAY VIRTUAL experience as we look at the unique aspects and best practices of implementing Trauma-Informed and ACEs practices in rural communities across the United States.
Expect to see dynamic speakers working in rural areas, multi-sector partnerships funding these initiatives, innovative practices, equity and, more!
The Northern ACEs Collaborative (NAC), a division of the Population Health Innovation Lab (PHIL), a program of the Public Health Institute (PHI), is committed to advancing opportunities for policy and systems change that mitigate issues of ACEs trauma and domestic violence (learn more at www.northernaces.org).
VIRTUAL SUMMIT OBJECTIVES:
- Present the latest promising practices, research, and innovative approaches to addressing and preventing factors contributing to high ACEs in rural communities across the US.
- Increase participant understanding of the effects of ACEs on individuals and communities leading to a more trauma-informed region.
- Provide a platform for relationship building through dialogue and information sharing.
- Provide both short-term and long-term solutions to addressing ACEs and the linkages to the Social Determinants of Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone interested in ACEs & trauma
- Clinical Practitioners
- Community Members
- Domestic Violence Workers
- Education and Early Childhood Providers
- Elected Officials
- Leaders in Public Health
- Organizations working in Systems Change
- Social Services Providers
If you have any questions, please contact Shanthal Ferreyra, Program Associate at SFerreyra@phi.org
For a scholarship opportunity to attend the event please complete the following Summit Scholarship Application.
Scholarship applications will close on July 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm PDT. If selected, recipients will be notified by July 30, 2021.
Flyer available below: