NASW wants to offer members and participants the ability to create meaningful career connections even in our increasingly digital world.
Forging relationships is vital in any job search, but more important than ever in the midst of our world growing more digitally dependent.
Take advantage of NASW’s Virtual Career Fair completely free to attendees who are job searching! Register today and get ready to make new, valuable connections with companies.
How do I register?
- Head to joblink.socialworkers.org/events and select “Register to Attend”
- Upload your latest resume and cover letter and ensure your profile is up to date so employers can easily find you!
- Keep your profile private if you’d like to register anonymously
- Schedule as many 1-on-1 interviews with companies as you’d like!
How does the Virtual Career Fair work?
- After registering for the event, job seekers will be able to explore companies participating and send out invitations for interviews
- Companies will respond to job seekers and interviews will be all be organized in the NASW Virtual Career Fair scheduling calendar for participants
- Employers will also have the ability to review participants’ resumes and reach out to individual job seekers for interviews
Are you ready for your virtual interviews? Check out some tips and reminders below before your interviews start!
- Ensure your latest resume is uploaded into your NASW Job Board account so companies can review beforehand
- Like an in-person interview, you should be prepared to go into detail about your education, skill sets, and past experiences and how all of your positive attributes can benefit the company you’re interviewing with
- Check off the new items you need to consider for a virtual interview: reliable Internet set-up, clean and simple backdrop, and a clear audio connection
- Research the companies you’re interviewing with beforehand to make an impression and ace the interview
- Make sure to follow up with companies with a thank you email after your interview!
If you’re looking to exhibit, there is still an opportunity to join:
You’re invited to participate in NASW’s Virtual Career Fair! Whether you’re searching for new employees or looking for an exciting opportunity in social work, you’ll want to join the Virtual Career Fair. This exciting event will be held on March 31, 2021 from 10am – 4pm ET.
Who should participate in NASW’s Virtual Career Fair?
- Hiring managers or recruiters who wish to make genuine connections with current job-seekers
- Professionals who want to make contact with companies in real time
- Anyone who wishes to speed up their ability to find good candidates or enhance their job search through many 1:1 interviews
Why participate in NASW’s Virtual Career Fair?
- Network with professionals and companies near and far
- Make meaningful connections in a virtual setting from the comfort of your home or office
For more information on how to exhibit, please click here!