Learn the content and strategies to pass the Clinical ASWB exam for social work licensing. This one-day workshop will walk social workers through the necessary steps to pass the ASWB exam and reduce test anxiety.
This 6-hour course includes:
- Full day comprehensive virtual workshop that covers key exam content areas
- Six-month access to full Exam Guides and learning management system with access to book author, discussion board, study games, flashcards, and interactive study features
- Sample questions reviewed during the full day online, interactive session with Exam Guides’ author
- Comprehensive Study Guide Book – $95 value! – Social Work ASWB Clinical Exam Guide: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success, 2021 – THIRD EDITION. Springer Publishing
- Covers all the content areas on the examination, including new content from the DSM-5 added in 2015
- Includes a 170 question complete practice test (with explanations of the correct answers) that mirrors the exam
- Begins with a self-assessment section to help identify areas of strength and weakness
- Offers a wealth of test-taking tips and strategies to foster exam confidence, including tips on dealing with test anxiety
- Developed by a highly respected educator of social work licensure candidates
Registration Fees – includes course manual and 6 months access to full Exam Guides and learning management system:
- NASW Member: $150
- Non-member: $200
The deadline to register is December 5, 2022.
- Please plan to join at 8:45am; Seminar runs 9:00am – 4:30pm
- A hardcopy of the manual will be mailed to the shipping address provided in registration
- Please make sure that you have access to a computer with a webcam – webcams should be on during the session
- Access to study products is good for six months from the time of activation – refunds cannot be given once you use the online access code and/or the book has been received. There are no exchanges of books once they are shipped and all items are non-refundable after December 2, 2022.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Accommodation requests should be emailed to email@example.com no later than November 9, 2022 in order to allow time to process requests.
Event cancellation policy: To receive a refund, requests must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Friday, December 2, 2022. A $35 cancellation fee will be applied. Non-refundable after December 2, 2022, no exceptions.
Please note this training does not cover the California Law and Ethics Exam.
Please contact Tatyana Timonichev at email@example.com with any questions.