Family Service of Santa Monica, a division of Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services, is hiring a full time mental health clinician to work in our School-Based program at John Muir Elementary School in Santa Monica. The program serves a diverse range of children, youth and families. The work includes assessment & triage, individual, conjoint, family, and group therapy sessions, service coordination, case management, serving as a preceptor for MSW interns, managing school data for grant reports, and completing necessary documentation for diverse funding streams. The ideal candidate would possess a strong ability to work independently, have strong time-management skills, problem-solving and strong leadership capabilities.
- Excellent clinical assessment and intervention skills
- Knowledge of DMH paperwork and EBP training preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills a must
- BBS Registered MSW or Associate MFT required
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential (PPSC) preferred
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Angel Towler at
AngelTowler@VistaDelMar.org, subject line: John Muir Position.