For Those Who Lost Their License Certificates in Butte County


The Board will replace license certificates free of charge for licensees and associates that have lost their records to the Camp Fire (Butte County).  

Please email your request to the Board’s Cashiering Unit at Please include your name, license type, license # if possible, address that was affected, and where we should mail the new certificate.  

Please note that the address that you provide in this request will be listed as your Address of Record until you change it.  You may change your address later by using our Board’s online system, Breeze, which can be accessed via our website (  Replacement certificates may take three weeks to receive.