Want to meet with recruiters with potential job opportunities? Ready to chat with exhibitors from throughout the state showcasing their products and services? Visit the Exhibit Hall at our NASW-CA Annual Conference taking place October 20-21, 2017 in San Mateo at the Marriott Hotel. Exhibit Hall Hours are Friday, October 20 from 7:00 am to 5:45 pm.
Current exhibitors include:
- Akua Mind & Body
- American Veterans Benefits
- Azusa Pacific University
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Brandman University
- A.S.E. of State Hospitals-Atascadero
- Grand Canyon University
- Kaiser Permanente
- NASW-CA CalPACE Silent Auction
- NASW-CA Membership
- NICOS Chinese Health Coalition
- Northern California Region of Narcotics Anonymous
- Reasons Eating Disorder Center
- Seneca Family of Agencies
- Valurie Practice Management
- For exhibits and networking info: http://www.cvent.com/events/2017-nasw-ca-annual-conference/custom-17-77535bdf14964faa826e75c2fe40570d.aspx
Registration deadline is September 29.
Early bird deadline is August 31.
Registration discounts are offered to NASW members, social work students, retired social workers, early registrants, and volunteers who serve as classroom monitors.
Discounted hotel rates available to conference attendees.